BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is a wonderful step to make it easier, secure, fast and reliable to deal with online payments with smartphones. It is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) as a part of digital India Initiative. Digital India is a campaign that is launched by the Govt. of India to ensure that the Government’s services are made accessible to residents electronically by the improved online framework and by expanding Internet network. BHIM is a mobile payment app which is based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
How to register?
For using this app make sure that you are using the same number for accessing BHIM which is linked with your bank account and the SIM card should be active on your mobile. In the case of Dual SIM mobile, Please ensure that you have selected the SIM card linked with your bank account. Now easily register to BHIM app with your bank account and set a UPI PIN for payments. After this, you can start transacting and your mobile number will be your payment address.
- You can check bank balance and transaction details very easily with this app.
- You can create custom payment address instead of your mobile number
- It is very easy to make transactions by scanning the QR Code
- Now you are able to block or spam users who are sending you to collect requests from illegal sources.
- You can transfer funds to any bank account through this app.
- There is no need to know the bank account number of the person to whom you want to pay the money (The Mobile number is enough).
- You can also report by this app if you have any issues.
- It is available in 9 different languages so you can choose one which you like.
- Now it is possible to transfer money by the Aadhaar number through this app.
Latest apk version:
This app is updated on January 4, 2020, and its latest version is 2.0 and android version 5.0 or above is required to use this app. This latest version includes all its new features.